Sep 5, 2011

FOOD

Another wonderful food update.

There is an amazing Indian restaurant near my place which sells great prata, mutabak (?), and chicken masala! This is a dessert - I'm not sure what it's called, but it's fried dough covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

A Korean dish; rice with curry and beef, topped by an egg.

I went to the Mandarin Oriental hotel and we had a fabulous high tea. My tea was called the "imperial tea: black tea with tones of caramel and chocolate". The scones, finger sandwiches, and cakes were delicious.

Baked rice in an omelet topped by teriyaki sauce and sizzling chicken with peanut sauce = YUM!

At the Max Brenner chocolate cafe we had a chocolate/marshmallow/nut pizza. It was nice, but perhaps a bit too chocolate-y (never thought I would say that).

At Arab St. in a little Moroccan cafe we had traditional tea. This basically meant drinking liquid sugar, not a bad deal.


I went to Outback Singapore and surprisingly ordered... baby back ribs... great meat... obviously I'm vegetarian...

Coffee Club offers a huge macaroon filled with fruit, compote, and delicious paste. This is my favorite desert by far and the Mango Munch is even better than this Lime It Up!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kim, you are making everyone jaleaous here!!!!! :O
    The food looks soooo good...
    and its sooo cheap..
    ...sigh

    ;)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete